Kahena is hiring again!
We’re looking to fill several SEO Associate positions. We’ll train you extremely fast and work you very hard – but in a few short months you’ll become an SEO Account Manager. Think you got what it takes? Read on, padawan!
Does this describe you or someone you know?
- Hustler – People know you as a go-getter and a self starter. You take initiative and like to take charge of your own destiny. You are outgoing, passionate, extremely motivated, and enthusiastic. Your ambition and optimism is fueled by a competitive drive.
- Curious Learner – You teach yourself in many areas and have a passion for learning new things – specifically with the web and tech. You absorb everything you read and hear, and like to take action to apply what you’ve learned in the real world. You nerd out with knowledge and new skills!
- Independent Fixer with Strong Attention to Detail – You have a ‘Rosh Gadol’, big picture mentality and solve problems creatively using analytical and critical thinking. You have a stubborn fix-it mentality and are geeky about data and accuracy.
- Person who gets S#!% done – You are great at executing on a set of established tasks compiled yourself or by others. You can focus on the task at hand and blaze through several hours of outreach, writing a report, or auditing. You’re not scared of getting your hands dirty with a lot of implementation.
- Strategic Planner with Flexibility – You have a knack for creating plans and accurate projections, but also can steer the campaign and course-correct with ease. Good improvisation skills.
- Autonomous and a Team Player – Yeah… BOTH! The ability to wear many hats is crucial. You are humble and open-minded with veteran opinions, best practices, and team tasks. However, you manage and over-deliver on your own projects and initiatives.
- Native English speaker with excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Extremely web and computer savvy – desktop and cloud apps. Not afraid to tweak some settings: Break, Fix, Learn, Repeat.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Relatable and confident on the phone and in person.
- Experience working in a full-time, private-sector office environment (high tech a plus).
- Familiarity with North American culture, semantics, and concepts.
- Full time in Jerusalem office.
- No prior SEO / internet marketing experience is necessary.
- Experience in customer service or managing client relationships.
- Advanced experience with Excel or Web Analytics.
- Some level of coding experience (html, css, php).
- Any experience in creating marketing copy. Creative writer and thinker.
- Any experience in various CMS systems (WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, etc).
- Jerusalem based – most of us walk to work!!
- Great sense of humor. Experienced in the art of banter and knows how to take a joke!
- Knowledge of internet memes and 90’s pop culture. What do you mean you’ve never seen Billy Madison?!
- Experience using the cold AND hot knobs of the water cooler (child lock is tough, yo!)
What’s in it for you?
- We are the fastest growing digital marketing agency in Jerusalem. We are a passionate, fun bunch of Anglo olim who love marketing and tech. We operate on a startup, bootstrap mentality.
- Very competitive salaries and benefits. Fast growth opportunities in a dynamic company.
- How much espresso can you drink? Like noshing on fruit, cookies, or your favorite weird snack? Drink 10 liters of filtered water a day? We’ve got the fuel to keep ya’ movin and groovin!
- Social events and professional development – trivia nights, happy hours with our Wii, industry conferences, and parties for any excuse we can come up with.
- Are you a mac person? Prefer a laptop? Work best with a split ergonomic keyboard? We’ll fit the bill to make sure you’ve got the right gear.
Please send a brief email to jobs AT kahenadigital.com explaining who you are, what you’re all about, your CV, and further contact details.
Please feel free to pass this onto individual friends, but PLEASE do not copy this post to listserves or other public forums, job lists, etc. Seriously… dont 🙂 During this initial round – we’re looking to hire socially via word-of mouth.