15 Mar Senior Technical SEO Manager
As a Senior Technical SEO Manager, you will be responsible for managing multiple projects in the implementation of digital marketing efforts. You will be responsible for defining project objectives, milestones and deliverables. Additionally, you will ensure that the components of the project are completed by yourself or by the team. You will work with the senior project manager, in order to be trained extremely quickly with ample opportunities to grow and expand your career.
- Native English speaker with excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Experience with Software Development methodologies (Agile, SDLC).
- Experience with Project Management tools (eg. Microsoft Project, JIRA, Trello, daPulse).
- Managed projects with multiple stakeholders including software developers.
- Built & executed on project plans while coordinating with multiple stakeholders
- Extremely web and computer savvy.
- Confident and adaptable in dynamic team settings.
- Ability to work to full time in Jerusalem office.
- Strong research skills with ability to create solid reports or deliverables.
- Strong skills in time management and ability to work under deadlines.
- Managed marketing / digital marketing projects.
- Advanced experience with Excel.
- Advanced experience with Web Analytics.
- Some level of coding experience (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Any experience in creating marketing copy. Creative writer and thinker.
- Any experience in various CMS systems (WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, Demandware, etc).
- Great sense of humor and ability to take a joke!
- Not afraid to wage battle in a GIF war.
- Put up with pretentious discussions about the best way to brew coffee.
Feel free to pass this onto individual friends, but PLEASE do not copy this post to list serves or other public forums, job lists, etc.