19 Jan Senior SEO Consultant (UK Remote)
Kahena, an SEO/PPC agency, is looking for a senior SEO consultant to contribute on client projects. Kahena is in the process of expanding the remote UK team and is seeking to attract an experienced SEO consultant. An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and work with international brands.
As a Senior SEO Consultant, you will be responsible for managing multiple SEO client projects – executing on project tasks, deliverables, and achieving milestones.
- Manage SEO campaigns for multiple clients including project management, reporting, analysis and task execution.
- Undertake keyword research and develop optimisation recommendation deliverables.
- Run and analyse website crawls and make recommendations as required.
- Undertake technical SEO audits and work with development teams to implement required changes.
- Undertake competitor analysis, backlink profile analysis and inspect website traffic trends to identify areas for growth / improvement.
- Undertake regular KPI analysis & prepare detailed performance reports.
- Staying up to date with the latest SEO strategies, news and guidelines.
- Previous full-time experience as an SEO consultant – 2 years minimum experience.
- Ability to work to full time remotely
- Experience leading multi-party meetings (in-person and virtual).
- Client management experience / customer service background
- Experience with Excel and basic data analysis.
- Strong skills in time management and ability to work under deadlines.
- Strong research skills with the ability to create solid reports and deliverables.
- Extremely web savvy.
- Technical SEO experience
- Built & executed project plans while coordinating with multiple stakeholders, including software developers.
- Experience with Project Management tools (eg. Microsoft Project, JIRA, Trello, Monday.com).
- Experience with Software Development methodologies (Agile, SDLC).
- Advanced experience with Excel.
- Advanced experience with Web Analytics.
- Some level of coding experience (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Experience with Various SEO Software (i.e. Moz, SEMRush, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Keyword Planner, etc).
- Experience in enterprise SEO, local SEO (multiple branches).
- Knowledge of the US market – US english, corporate culture, audience targeting.
- Any experience in creating marketing copy. Creative writer and thinker.
- Any experience in various CMS systems (WordPress, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Shopify)
Please note: the form below has its own scroll. Be sure to scroll down to complete and send the job application.