19 Jan Senior SEO Consultant
Kahena, an SEO/PPC agency, is looking for a senior SEO consultant to contribute on client projects. Kahena is in the process of expanding their Glasgow office – and is seeking to attract an experienced SEO consultant. An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and work with international brands.
As a Senior SEO Consultant, you will be responsible for managing multiple SEO client projects – executing on project tasks, deliverables, and achieving milestones.
- Manage SEO campaigns for multiple clients including project management, reporting, analysis and task execution.
- Undertake keyword research and develop optimisation recommendation deliverables.
- Run and analyse website crawls and make recommendations as required.
- Undertake technical SEO audits and work with development teams to implement required changes.
- Undertake competitor analysis, backlink profile analysis and inspect website traffic trends to identify areas for growth / improvement.
- Undertake regular KPI analysis & prepare detailed performance reports.
- Staying up to date with the latest SEO strategies, news and guidelines.
- Previous full-time experience as an SEO consultant – 2 years minimum experience.
- Ability to work to full time in Glasgow office (some flexibility for remote work).
- Experience leading multi-party meetings (in-person and virtual).
- Client management experience / customer service background
- Experience with Excel and basic data analysis.
- Strong skills in time management and ability to work under deadlines.
- Strong research skills with the ability to create solid reports and deliverables.
- Extremely web savvy.
- Technical SEO experience
- Built & executed project plans while coordinating with multiple stakeholders, including software developers.
- Experience with Project Management tools (eg. Microsoft Project, JIRA, Trello, Monday.com).
- Experience with Software Development methodologies (Agile, SDLC).
- Advanced experience with Excel.
- Advanced experience with Web Analytics.
- Some level of coding experience (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Experience with Various SEO Software (i.e. Moz, SEMRush, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Keyword Planner, etc).
- Experience in enterprise SEO, local SEO (multiple branches).
- Knowledge of the US market – US english, corporate culture, audience targeting.
- Any experience in creating marketing copy. Creative writer and thinker.
- Any experience in various CMS systems (WordPress, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Shopify)