20 Jan PPC Associate
The PPC Associate will be responsible for supporting consultants & account managers to successfully manage & execute all elements of PPC campaigns for our clients. The primary responsibilities in this role is to successfully execute the day-to-day management tasks of ppc campaigns in order to achieve aggressive KPI goals while maintaining communication with clients.
As a PPC Associate, you should be a data-driven problem-solver. You pay attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture. You’re quick to pick up patterns and patient enough to identify long-term trends. You are detail-oriented, logical, and endlessly curious about the future of online advertising.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better campaign ROI
- End to end PPC campaign management: Keyword research, ad creation / ad copywriting, developing new flows for acquisition, landing page optimizations and more.
- Utilization and managing ads within relevant ad networks: Google Ads, Bing, Linkedin, Facebook & more
- Keeping up to date with market developments and identifying new tactics to improve our ongoing campaigns.
- ROI analysis and constant exploration of new platforms and traffic opportunities.
- Generate reporting for clients and team leaders.
- 1 year of foundational experience in digital marketing
- Native English speaker with excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Excel and basic data analysis.
- Confident and adaptable in dynamic team settings.
- Ability to work full time in the Jerusalem office.
- Strong research skills with ability to create solid reports or deliverables.
- Strong skills in time management and ability to work under deadlines.
- Adwords Certified
- Previous experience in customer service or client management background
- Advanced experience with Excel.
- Advanced experience with Web Analytics platforms (particularly Google Analytics).
- Some level of coding experience (HTML, CSS).
- Any experience in creating marketing copy. Creative writer and thinker.
- Any experience in various CMS systems (WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, etc).
Feel free to pass this onto individual friends, but PLEASE do not copy this post to list serves or other public forums, job lists, etc.
Please note: the form below has its own scroll. Be sure to scroll down to complete and send the job application.