15 Mar PPC Account Manager
The PPC Account Manager will be responsible for successfully managing & executing all elements of paid search campaigns for our clients. The primary responsibilities in this role is to successfully lead the day-to-day management of paid search campaigns in order to achieve aggressive KPI goals while maintaining communication with clients.
As a PPC Account Manager, you should be a data-driven problem-solver. You pay attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture. You’re quick to pick up patterns and patient enough to identify long-term trends. You are detail-oriented, logical, and endlessly curious about the future of paid search.
- End to end PPC campaign management: Keyword research, ad creation / ad copywriting, developing new flows for acquisition, landing page optimizations and more.
- Keeping up to date with market developments and identifying new tactics to improve our ongoing campaigns.
- ROI analysis and constant exploration of new platforms and traffic opportunities.
- Generate reporting for clients and team leaders.
- At least 1-2 years experience managing PPC campaigns
- Native English speaker with excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Experience with managing paid search & display campaigns (Google, Yahoo, Bing) using optimization tools, while hitting defined CPA/ROAS targets.
- Experience with custom audiences & retargeting for both Facebook and Google
- Experience with Excel and basic data analysis.
- Confident and adaptable in dynamic team settings.
- Ability to work to full time in Jerusalem office.
- Strong research skills with ability to create solid reports or deliverables.
- Strong skills in time management and ability to work under deadlines.
- Adwords Certified
- Advanced experience with Excel.
- Advanced experience with Web Analytics platforms (particularly Google Analytics).
- Some level of coding experience (HTML, CSS).
- Any experience in creating marketing copy. Creative writer and thinker.
- Any experience in various CMS systems (WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, etc).
- Great sense of humor and ability to take a joke!
- Not afraid to wage battle in a GIF war
- Put up with pretentious discussions about the best way to brew coffee
Feel free to pass this onto individual friends, but PLEASE do not copy this post to list serves or other public forums, job lists, etc.