15 Mar SEO Associate
As a SEO Associate focused on research and copywriting, you will be responsible for supporting the team on various client projects and tasks to improve the results on search marketing campaigns (SEO/PPC). You will work closely with multiple team members (project managers) to ensure tasks and deadlines are met by creating data driven deliverables that will directly impact client campaigns.
As an individual contributor, you will work with almost all team members, and a wide variety of clients throughout each month. You will work on client projects in various industries and see the online success that comes as a direct result of your copywriting.
- Native english speaker with excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Impeccable attention to detail – particularly with written deliverables.
- Strong command of grammar and a deep vocabulary.
- Previous experience in digital copywriting (blogging, website copy, Ad copy, keyword driven copy, social media, inbound marketing, character limited text, etc)
- Any prior experience with SEO or PPC campaigns
- Able to follow style guidelines based on brand voice
- Web and computer savvy
- Experience with Excel and Google products (drive, google apps/gmail, docs, sheets, etc).
- Confident and adaptable in dynamic team settings.
- Ability to work to full time in Jerusalem office.
- Strong skills in time management and ability to work under deadlines and in agile framework.
- Any experience in creating marketing copy. Creative writer and thinker.
- Ability to work independently and execute on a given task.
- Great sense of humor and ability to take a joke!
- Any prior experience in team environment / client services office (agency, consultancy, etc).
Feel free to pass this onto individual friends, but PLEASE do not copy this post to list serves or other public forums, job lists, etc.